Hubert Glass Oil Co. was founded in 1953 by Hubert Glass in Jacksonville, TX. Hubert started the company as a Sinclair consignee, and in 1974 acquired the Gulf distributorship. After his passing in 1992, Todd Travis, Hubert's grandson, took over the company which had 2 employees, 2 trucks, and 1800 square feet of warehouse space. Since then, the company has grown to have 38 employees, 12 trucks, 55,000 square feet of warehouse space, and 500,000 gallons of bulk storage. Hubert Glass Oil Co. now has it's own line of products, with blending and packaging taking place in-house as well as a lab to provide quality assurance to all of the Glass line of products.
Hubert Glass Oil Co. provides value to customers through knowledgable staff, high quality products, and dependable service.